(Christmas Cupcakes) Santa Chimney & Wreath Cupcakes. (Christmas Cupcakes) Santa Chimney & Wreath Cupcakes Khalise:santa Fun tasty little cupcakes. Spoon the remaining frosting into a piping bag with a small round tip. Pipe rows of rectangles, offset from one another, onto the base of the cupcake to create 'bricks'.
Add to Favorites Santa in chimney pillow. Christmas Themed Cake Christmas Cake Designs Christmas Cake Decorations Christmas Cupcakes Christmas Sweets Holiday Cakes Christmas Baking Father Christmas Christmas Christmas. This is a fun Christmas cupcake recipe to make with the kids and is supremely easy if you start with store-bought ingredients. You can cook (Christmas Cupcakes) Santa Chimney & Wreath Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of (Christmas Cupcakes) Santa Chimney & Wreath Cupcakes
- You need of Cupcakes decoration ingredients.
- You need 1 of Box Red Velvet Cake Mix.
- It’s 3 of Fruit By The Foot Fruit Roll Ups.
- It’s 1 of A Hand Full Of Mini M&M's.
- You need 1 of Can of white frosting.
- Prepare 4 of Pretzel Rods for Santa's Legs.
- It’s 1 of Big Marshmallow Cut In 4's For Santa's Shoes.
- It’s 1 of A Hand Full Of Both Red & Black Candy Melts To Dip The Pretzel Rods In & The Marshmallow Boots In.
- You need 1 of White Gel Icing Tube.
- Prepare 1 of Green Gel Icing Tube.
- You need 1 of Red Gel Icing Tube.
- It’s 2 of Mimi Candy Canes Crushed.
Choose one (and triple the needed ingredients) or decorate them in different ways. See more ideas about christmas crafts, santa chimney, christmas decorations. See more ideas about christmas cake, xmas cake, winter cake. Will be the highlight of any Christmas party, natch.
(Christmas Cupcakes) Santa Chimney & Wreath Cupcakes step by step
- This recipe makes more then 5 cakes & cupcakes .I just put down enough ingredients for the 5 shown in these pictures..
Cut mini cupcake in half at an angle. Place cupcake at an angle at top of chimney, and frost with red frosting. Press cut miniature marshmallows against bottom of red frosted cupcake. Whip the frosting on medium high speed until light, fluffy and creamy. Transfer this frosting into a piping bag and set aside.