Neils Spicy Pretzels. Pretzel Baked Crackers Made With Ingredients To Smile About. Pour oil and all of the spices into a gallon size plastic bag. Add pretzels, seal bag, and shake and turn to coat evenly.
I must warn you, these spicy seasoned pretzels are highly addictive. The taste is similar to chex mix seasoning. My future sister-in-law Berleen brought these on a camping trip and they were a hit. You can cook Neils Spicy Pretzels using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Neils Spicy Pretzels
- It’s of tiny pretzels.
- Prepare of Orville Red. popcorn oil..
- It’s of ranch dressing powder.
- It’s of jalepeno salt.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of dried dill weed.
- It’s of dry mustard.
- It’s of grated Parmesan.
The best things in life are fresh and we bake all our pretzels fresh from scratch every day! Whether it is an Original Pretzel snack on the go, shareable and dip-able Cin-A-Bitz with made from scratch Sweet Glaze, or a Wetzel Dog meal with an ice-cold lemonade, we've got you covered. An easy combination of ranch, cayenne and garlic powder make the most delicious pretzel which is perfect for holiday entertaining or a quick appetizer recipe. Our DIPP was a staple at the bar with pretzels and drinks.
Neils Spicy Pretzels instructions
- In a large bowl whisk all ingredients together except for pretzels and parmesan cheese.
- add pretzels and stir from the bottom up. while stirring, add a little of the cheese at a time until thoroughly incorporated..
- the cheese will act as a sponge and soak up all the goodness, if you like lots of flavor, go for the pretzels that have the cheese caked in the circles..
It was a unique specialty that became a big hit with the bar crowd. Place pretzels in a large bowl. Pour hot sauce mixture over the pretzels. Use tongs to toss to coat evenly. Spread pretzels out on the baking sheet in a single layer.