Christmas in a cup – cakes. Will be the highlight of any Christmas party, natch. This is a fun Christmas cupcake recipe to make with the kids and is supremely easy if you start with store-bought ingredients. Choose one (and triple the needed ingredients) or decorate them in different ways.
Christmas Ornament Cupcakes These cupcakes are a great craft for children. Ice them and coat them in colored sugar and let it set in the refrigerator. When you to start the craft, pull out candy and gel icing tubes. You can have Christmas in a cup – cakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas in a cup – cakes
- It’s 3 large of apples.
- Prepare 100 grams of raisins.
- It’s 1 of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
Frost each cupcake with a thin layer of vanilla frosting. Pour red sprinkles into a small bowl and dip the lower third of each frosted cupcake into the sugar to make Santa's hat. If you like your desserts minty, this is the Christmas cupcake recipe for you. Candy cane crumbles, a festive Andes mint, and candy cane-infused buttercream frosting are complemented by a rich chocolate cake.
Christmas in a cup – cakes instructions
- Dice apples, in a pot, let simmer with some butter, ginger and cinnamon (choose amount after taste), add raisins, 3/4 of the sugar. Add apple juice so it stays liquid.
- Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the sugar and butter..
- Add the eggs, mix..
- Add flour and baking soda while constantly stirring, mix in milk to get the right consistence.
- Don't forget to stir the apple mixture.
- When the apples are smooth and caramel has built, stir together dough and mixture. Place in cupcake tray..
- Preheat oven to 180ºC, bake for 20-25 minutes.
Get the recipe at The Creative Bite. These easy Christmas cupcake ideas are totally doable. No matter what your skill level, you'll find something on this list that will make everyone ooo and awe at your skills. Put a little twist on the classic chocolate-mint combo by bringing in milk's favorite cookie. Besides crushed Oreos in the frosting and whole Oreos on top, each.