Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, king omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
King Omelet is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. King Omelet is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook king omelet using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make King Omelet:
- Make ready 4 of very fresh eggs (the fresher the eggs, the fluffier the omelet.
- Get 1 of splash milk or cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1 of sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of butter or bacon grease.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make King Omelet:
- in a small bowl, whisk eggs very well. add spice, salt, pepper, and milk and whisk together until well combined but not foamy.
- gently mix in pepper and onions.
- heat butter or bacon grease in skillet over medium- high heat, swirling to coat pan.
- when butter melts, pour eggs into pan. gently shake pan to evenly distribute and heat eggs.
- cover and cook until top of eggs is set, about 2 minutes.
- evenly sprinkle cheese on top of eggs. turn off heat and let sit, covered, until cheese is melted, like 30 seconds.
- use spatula to gently lift edges of omelet all around, then lift one edge and fold over by a third, and then fold other side.
- continue to roll it carefully out of pan and onto plate.
- serve immediately and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food king omelet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!