Spinach and mushroom egg white omelette.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spinach and mushroom egg white omelette. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach and mushroom egg white omelette is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spinach and mushroom egg white omelette is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spinach and mushroom egg white omelette using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and mushroom egg white omelette:
- Prepare of egg whites.
- Get of As many slivered onions as you like.
- Take of medium to large size mushroom.
- Make ready of salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.
- Make ready of baby spinach.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
Steps to make Spinach and mushroom egg white omelette:
- Saute slivered onions and sliced mushrooms in about 1/2 tablespoon olive oil until onions are translucent. Add spinach in the last minute or two of cooking. Salt, pepper, and garlic powder as desired..
- Separate the eggs or use the whites in a container..
- Beat the whites until they're just a little frothy. This will make your omelette a little more fluffy..
- With the pan you'll use set on medium-low and barely hot, use pan coating to keep the omelette from sticking (a hot pan scorches eggs and makes them scabby) pour your egg whites in, salt and pepper as you like. When it firms up, add your filling on one side, fold the other side over and slide onto your plate :-).
- Cheese, hot sauce or whatever toppings you like may be added…..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach and mushroom egg white omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!