Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon..
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, healthy cupcake omletes – w baby kale & turkey bacon.. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon. is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon. is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy cupcake omletes – w baby kale & turkey bacon. using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon.:
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get of egg beaters egg whites.
- Prepare of diced red onion.
- Make ready of diced red pepper.
- Take of freshly ground pepper.
- Make ready of sea salt.
- Get of chopped Baby Kale.
- Make ready of fresh diced jalapeño (+/- for heat).
- Prepare of garlic – diced.
- Make ready of Top.
- Take of medium tomatoes.
- Get of olive oil spray.
- Make ready of Outer.
- Get of Jenie-O turkey bacon strips.
Instructions to make Healthy Cupcake Omletes – w baby Kale & turkey bacon.:
- Lay bacon strips flat on a baking sheet & bake for about 10 min on 350, they can get semi firm but don't let them get crispy!.
- While baking, dice up your filling veggies and put in med mixing bowl..
- Add salt & pepper.
- Add carton of egg whites & mix.
- Take bacon out & lay on paper towel, let cool to touch, about 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice tomatoes, you'll need 12 slices total, set aside.
- Tear (or slice) bacon strips in half & line bottom of cupcake cups with 1 each (2 half strips each) / cross them to cover bottom.
- Press the bacon in against the edges & twirl around to grease up cup from bacon grease.
- Add filling by scooping up 1/4 cup & pour into bacon lined cups, stir mixture in bowl each time to evenly distribute to cups.
- Top each with a tomato slice, make sure each slice has at least 1 opening for some of the egg to bubble into during baking.
- Lightly spray the tops w olive oil.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min / until egg is cooked through.
- Remove cupcakes & let cool on a paper towel..
- Refrigerate each in a separate wrap or bag for easy grab & go..
- You can even freeze some for later, just thaw in fridge overnight..
- To heat, place on paper towel & microwave for 30 seconds. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy cupcake omletes – w baby kale & turkey bacon. recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!