You can have Dinner rolls using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner rolls
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour, and 1/2 cup more for kneading.
- You need 11/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter/margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame for sprinkle.
Dinner rolls instructions
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk, water and butter until very warm. Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes..
- Divide dough into 7 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 8-inch round pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes, Sprinkle in sesame seeds (optional)..
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm..