Spinach cupcakes. Whisk together the heavy cream and eggs in a large bowl and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Add the leftover creamed spinach and thoroughly combine. Divide the spinach mixture among the muffin.
Pulse for about a minute, or until completely smooth. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a. Line your cupcake pans with paper liners. You can cook Spinach cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach cupcakes
- It’s 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh spinach puree.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk plain Yogurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of leveled tablespoon cornstarch.
Fill a cup with cupcake batter about half full. To prepare the spinach, put the chopped spinach in the food processor along with the oil and process until it forms a purée. Add the spinach mixture into the cupcake batter and voilà! Line a regular sized muffin tin with paper liners.
Spinach cupcakes instructions
- Heat oven to 180C..
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla until creamy..
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until pale and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, puree of spinach, and stir lightly..
- Sift the flour with baking powder, cornstarch and baking soda, add to the mixture and stir lightly, spoon it in the cup cake baking molds..
- Bake in the preheated oven for a period of 25 to 30 minutes..
In food processor (recommended) or blender, process the spinach and the applesauce into a smooth puree. Pulse spinach in three batches in a food processor until finely chopped. Add ricotta (or cottage cheese), Parmesan, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Moist, perfect cupcakes everyone will love. Recipes with photos and reviews for vanilla cupcakes, cupcake frosting, mini cupcakes and more.