Stuffed Cheessy Omelet.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stuffed cheessy omelet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Cheessy Omelet is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed Cheessy Omelet is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed cheessy omelet using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cheessy Omelet:
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Get 2 of pcs – eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of – mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of – your own fav. cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1 of pc – red bell pepper (cut into cubes).
- Get 1 of pc – green bell pepper (cut into cubes).
- Take 1 of pc – white onion (cut into strips).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of – butter.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cheessy Omelet:
- In a bowl, put the eggs and mayonnaise beat it with wire whisk or a fork, whisk until the mayonnaise dissolve or mixed to it then add the grated cheese whisk again and season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Heat your saute pan in a medium heat add the butter until it melts, then add the red and green bell pepper, and the onions, saute it in 5mins until the butter glaze into it, remove and place to a bowl..
- In the used saute pan, put the Egg mixture, wait until 2 to 3 mins. until the other side of the egg form a hard texture then put the glazed vegetables (red, green bell pepper and the onion) in the center of the egg and partially fold it to cover the vegetables, wait until 1min., then flip it into the other side, wait until 30 sec. to 1 min. for the egg to be fully cooked..
- Remove from the heat and place it into a plate, and garnish it with parsley on top or I prefer crunchy bacon strips! ;)) ENJOY!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed cheessy omelet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!