Pizza without yeast 🍕. Great recipe for Pizza without yeast 🍕. One day I was just craving pizza and I did not want to have a store bought pizza so I decided to make one myself with a twist. I wanted to amke it unique so I decided to add chicken and vegetables to a homade sauce.
I created this pizza crust without yeast because I'm a huge thin crust pizza fan. I make pizza from scratch at least once a week by using my Italian homemade pizza dough. Only a handful of ingredients are needed to make this dough. You can cook Pizza without yeast 🍕 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza without yeast 🍕
- Prepare of Pizza Crust.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of Plain curd.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of pureed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of table spoons chopped capsicum.
- It’s of table spoons chopped Bell pepper.
- You need of table spoons chopped sweet corn.
- It’s of table spoons chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare of dried Basil.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
- Prepare of Black olives (optional).
View menu, find locations, track orders. We love making you freshly made food to satisfy your cravings! 😋😍🍕🥪. Call today for carry-out or delivery! A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with histamine intolerance – which for me, as an upcoming chef and food blogger, was an actual nightmare.
Pizza without yeast 🍕 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 150° Celcius.
- Make a well with the flour and add the curd in the middlle.
- Incorporate the flour into the curd.
- Set it aside in an oiled bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and keep it going till the veggies cook.
- Divide the dough into 2 and roll them out.
- Add half of your sauce on one of the crusts along with cheese and any topping of your choice.
- Bake the pizza for 6-8 minutes and repeat for the next one.
- Cut it into slices and enjoy!!.
Fortunately, as time went by, I learned how to live with it and and what was bad or good for my body and digestion. Only a handful of ingredients are needed to make this dough. Only a handful of ingredients are needed to make this dough. Next, you need to put some pizza sauce or your homemade marinara sauce over the pizza dough. I usually use pizza sauce since I do not see the point of making the homemade sauce just for one pizza.