Stuffed Cheessy Omelet.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed cheessy omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Cheessy Omelet is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Stuffed Cheessy Omelet is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed cheessy omelet using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cheessy Omelet:
- Take of Ingredients.
- Prepare of pcs – eggs.
- Get of – mayonnaise.
- Take of – your own fav. cheese (grated).
- Get of pc – red bell pepper (cut into cubes).
- Make ready of pc – green bell pepper (cut into cubes).
- Get of pc – white onion (cut into strips).
- Take of – butter.
Steps to make Stuffed Cheessy Omelet:
- In a bowl, put the eggs and mayonnaise beat it with wire whisk or a fork, whisk until the mayonnaise dissolve or mixed to it then add the grated cheese whisk again and season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Heat your saute pan in a medium heat add the butter until it melts, then add the red and green bell pepper, and the onions, saute it in 5mins until the butter glaze into it, remove and place to a bowl..
- In the used saute pan, put the Egg mixture, wait until 2 to 3 mins. until the other side of the egg form a hard texture then put the glazed vegetables (red, green bell pepper and the onion) in the center of the egg and partially fold it to cover the vegetables, wait until 1min., then flip it into the other side, wait until 30 sec. to 1 min. for the egg to be fully cooked..
- Remove from the heat and place it into a plate, and garnish it with parsley on top or I prefer crunchy bacon strips! ;)) ENJOY!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed cheessy omelet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!