No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms soft dough. It is a no-fail go-to recipe for pizza crust when you dont WANT to wait for dough to rise, or have to pull out fifty-three different ingredients.
Divide dough in half and shape each half into a ball using floured hands. Combine the crushed tomatoes with the Pizza Seasoning. Cover the crust with the tomatoes. You can have No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust
- You need 2 cup of Self-rising flour, or all-purpose flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Top with the mozzarella and pepperoni, then the Parmesan. You can use any sauce you like — canned, jarred, or fresh. Jamie recommends a quick option that combines a canned tomato base with fresh ingredients. If you simply use your regular pizza dough, with its full complement of yeast, there's (almost) no way you're going to prevent your crust from rising vigorously (and becoming thick) once it hits the oven.
No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust instructions
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- With a fork rub in butter into flour until butter is broke up to very small pieces.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Add milk and work into a dough, knead until smooth.
So for thin crust, you'll want to dial down the yeast's activity. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and sugar. With a wooden spoon, stir in the yeast mixture. This pan pizza dough is fool proof. This pan pizza dough is fool proof, and it's because of one addition.