Omelette in bag. Omelette in a Bag is a perfect breakfast for camping, family reunions, or at even home. Everyone can customize their own with their favorite ingredients. Open the bag, and slide the omelet onto a plate.
Replay "PSA: A Plastic Bag Is the Secret to a Perfect Omelet". Some say "omelette in a bag" was first invented in the West, in Denver. Pull the omelette out with tongs, or simply shake it out of the bag.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, omelette in bag. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Omelette in a Bag is a perfect breakfast for camping, family reunions, or at even home. Everyone can customize their own with their favorite ingredients. Open the bag, and slide the omelet onto a plate.
Omelette in bag is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Omelette in bag is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have omelette in bag using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Omelette in bag:
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 of Splash of milk or water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Take 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese (your choice) or as much or little as you like..
- Prepare 1 of Use whatever you like for your filling. I used bacon and sauteed onions..
Why would you cook omelette in a bag? Open the bag, being careful of the hot steam and your omelette will just slide right out onto the plate. Make a tasty omelette right at your campsite, no muss – no fuss. Best of all, each camper can choose their own ingredients for a custom breakfast (or dinner) delight!
Instructions to make Omelette in bag:
- Bring lg pot of water to boil. In a quart sized zipper bag crack eggs and add splash of milk and salt and pepper to taste. Seal, squish, shake, and squish some more till egg and milk, or water, are combined..
- Add cheese and other filling options to bag and distribute as evenly as possible reseal bag getting out as much air as possible. (Make sure any meat products are fully cooked before adding to egg mixture.).
- Drop bag in pot of boiling water and let cook 13 minutes..
- I got this recipe from a friend. There are a million different pins of it on Pintrest, just none on here. I decided to make it and add it to allthecooks..
Omelets can sometimes be a challenge to make, though, and stasher makes it easier! A wide variety of bag omelette options are available to you, such as silicone, metal. Last month we were into microwaving crispy bacon (you're welcome), but this month we're boiling omelettes in plastic bags. Make an easy, perfect omelet by poaching all of your ingredients — eggs, mushrooms, ham, veggies — in a plastic pouch. Follow these steps for a delicious and easy-to-make omelet you can enjoy anytime.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food omelette in bag recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!