Christmas tree Mini cupcakes. Grease mini muffin cups or line with paper liners. Mix pastry flour, white sugar, and cocoa powder together in a bowl; add water, oil, and vanilla extract and blend until batter is smooth. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Place cut side down on doilies or small individual plates. Place top side down to cover cupcakes, using frosting to secure cones on cupcakes. Christmas Cupcakes Decoration Christmas Tree Cupcakes Christmas Deserts Holiday Cupcakes Mini Christmas Tree Christmas Goodies Holiday Desserts Holiday Treats Mini Cupcakes. You can cook Christmas tree Mini cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas tree Mini cupcakes
- You need 1 box of devil food cake.
- You need 1 can of green icing with star tool.
- You need 1 bunch of star sprinkles yellow.
- Prepare 1 bunch of circle red sprinkles or any kind you like.
- It’s 2 packages of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of 24 mini cup cake pan.
Christmas Tree Mini Cupcakes These are a delicious treat for the holidays, after a day the juice from the strawberry gets absorbed by the cupcake. Peppermint Reindeer Cupcakes A great treat for Christmas. These mini Christmas tree cupcakes are not only adorable but incredibly easy to make too! Start with your favorite boxed cupcake mix.
Christmas tree Mini cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven 325°.
- place pan in oven nothing in it…
- mix your devil food cake mix according to the box.
- spray cupcake pan with butter.
- fill cupcake pan with mix half way in each one.
- cook according to box approximate 18 mins.
- take out oven let cool.
- cut the green off the strawberries.
- take a cupcake and one strawberry put some icing to the bottom of strawberry to stick to cupcake.
- with icing make a small star like spots covering the strawberry which makes your tree.
- add yellow star on top.
- add colored sprinkles as decorations.
- and you have yourself a editable tree… so good enjoy.
Christmas Tree Cupcakes: The base of this cupcake is the richest double-fudge cake batter you'll ever taste. Santa Hat Cupcake With Homemade Icing: These cupcakes are easy to make but look like a million bucks. Add more holiday spirit to your dessert table with these Christmas-themed cupcakes. This pan is perfect for whipping up mini cupcakes and muffins for school functions, holiday parties and more. A nonstick interior ensures easy release so foods won't stick.