Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Kahlua liqueur.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of irish cream chips.
- Take 1 cup of espresso chips.
Instructions to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well..
- Cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy..
- Beat in eggs and Kahlua liqueur.
- Mix in about a 1/3 of the flour. Fold gently and dont overmix..
- Add 1/3 more flour mixing well..
- Add the rest of flour and fold until flour is incorporated. Add in the 2 cups of chips and mix well..
- Roll 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet. Evenly spacing them out..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely browned..
- Let sit 2 minutes on pan then move to cooling rack..
- The cookies will look under baked, but please do not over bake. They will firm up more while cooling..
- You can add nuts or vanilla flavoring. Any flavor chips. Its up to your taste, but these are so good..
- I hope you enjoy these..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!