You can cook Vegetable Bisque using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Bisque
- You need Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare Tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves diced.
- You need Half of a large white onion diced.
- It’s 2 of large carrots diced.
- It’s 1 of sweet red bell pepper diced.
- You need Half of head of cauliflower rough chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus rough chopped.
- Prepare Quart of chicken stock unsalted.
- It’s Tablespoon of sea salt.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Prepare Teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need Teaspoon of ground thyme.
- You need Dash of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of half and half.
- Prepare of Additional Olive oil for garnishing.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese for garnishing.
- You need of Chopped almonds for garnishing.
- Prepare of Few basil leaves for garnishing.
Vegetable Bisque instructions
- Over medium heat, melt butter and oil together. Add garlic, onion, bell peppers and carrots and cook about 5 minutes until onions are translucent..
- Add cauliflower, all seasonings, and stock, and increase great to medium high. Soft boil until cauliflower is very soft, about 15 minutes..
- Add asparagus and boil about 5 minutes until asparagus is soft but still bright green..
- Reduce heat and stir in half and half. Blend with immersion blender until smooth. Simmer 5 more minutes..
- Garnish with drizzle of olive oil, parmesan cheese, almonds and basil leaves..