White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing. Personalise With Your Message and Photo or Choose One of Our Best Sellers! Can't See Them Face to Face? Send Them A Special Card To Brighten Their Day!
Add in the confectioners' sugar gradually until frosting is light and fluffy. For the chocolate cupcakes, you'll need half of a cup of white sugar, half of a cup of brown sugar,. add in the remaining cup of crushed Oreos and turn the speed up on the mixer to whip the frosting until fluffy. Top the cooled chocolate cupcakes with the Oreo frosting. You can have White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- It’s of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- It’s of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- It’s of vanilla.
Top with additional crushed Oreos or chunks of Oreos for garnish. To get started making the frosting, put the mixing bowl (stainless steel is the best) you will be using to make the frosting in the freezer for at least an hour prior to making your Oreo Whipped Cream Frosting. Add the whipping cream to the cold bowl. Mix on high and until soft peaks form. and then add the powdered sugar.
White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing step by step
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
Separate egg yolk and egg white in two clean bowls. Save the bowl with egg white in the fridge. Fold – Add the crushed Oreos and fold to distribute equally. Finally and very gently, fold in the whipped egg whites being careful not to break them. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.