La Frittata/ Easy Omelet.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, la frittata/ easy omelet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
La Frittata/ Easy Omelet is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. La Frittata/ Easy Omelet is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have la frittata/ easy omelet using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make La Frittata/ Easy Omelet:
- Prepare 6 each of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- Make ready 1 cup of vegetables cooked.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/4 each of onion.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmigiano-reggiano (or more to taste).
- Make ready 1 each of parsley to taste.
Instructions to make La Frittata/ Easy Omelet:
- Slice and chop onion and garlic..
- Add to pan with 3 Tbs of olive oil.(or more to taste).
- Once fragrant, add cooked vegetables. Stir to incorporate..
- Whisk the eggs. Add the cheese, chopped parsley and salt and pepper, if desired..
- Add pasta and stir..
- Add egg mixture and stir to spread evenly in pan..
- Cover, and allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat until the sides of the omelet release easily..
- Take a plate, and flip the omelet..
- Slide back into pan and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes..
- Remove from pan and garnish with parsley. Can be served hot or cold..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food la frittata/ easy omelet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!