Oatmeal Cupcake. Alternate dry ingredients with oatmeal mixture. Drop on cupcake top by teaspoonfuls. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir very well.
They're handy for traveling, assures Louise Skinner of Hamilton, Ohio. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Oatmeal Pie Cupcakes made with an oatmeal and flour blend and flavored with cinnamon. You can cook Oatmeal Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cupcake
- You need 1 bowl of oatmeal.
- You need 1 bowl of flour.
- Prepare Half of bowl brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small pack Raisin.
- You need 2 drops of vanilla.
- It’s Half of cup fresh milk.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
Frosting these cupcakes is a homemade buttercream and topped with an oatmeal pie wedge. Put butter and sugars into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; mix on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy. The oatmeal cake portion is dense and moist, similar to coffee cake or a quick bread, but the best part is, by far, the broiled brown sugar coconut pecan topping. It's kind of sticky and gooey, but sweet, crunchy and full of coconut flavor at the same time.
Oatmeal Cupcake instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients, next mix the wet ing. Then combine and mix properly. Scoop 1 tbsp mixture in the cupcake mould then put some Raisin on top..
- Preheat oven at 250c and bake it for 12 mins.
These Oatmeal Cream Pie Cupcakes starts with a spice mix cake mix with some added brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. The frosting is a creamy marshmallow-cinnamon frosting with some Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies mixed into the frosting. As mentioned in the post, I don't mean to suggest that a person eat just one cupcake-and nothing else-as breakfast (although that would definitely be a step up from skipping the meal altogether). Add cooled oatmeal mixture, and stir to combine. The quick oats lend a moistness and richness to the batter, though you won't taste the oats.