Spicy Black Bean and Corn Pico de Gallo.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy black bean and corn pico de gallo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Black Bean and Corn Pico de Gallo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Black Bean and Corn Pico de Gallo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy black bean and corn pico de gallo using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Black Bean and Corn Pico de Gallo:
- Get 1-15 oz of can black beans.
- Make ready 1-15 oz of can sweet corn.
- Prepare 3 of lg Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Get 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of lg jalapeños, deveined and diced.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbs of lime juice.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin.
Steps to make Spicy Black Bean and Corn Pico de Gallo:
- Drain and rinse the cans of beans and corn. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and place in an airtight container. Refrigerate for an hour before serving. ENJOY!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy black bean and corn pico de gallo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!