Pico de gallo-Hotdog.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pico de gallo-hotdog. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pico de gallo-Hotdog is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pico de gallo-Hotdog is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pico de gallo-hotdog using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pico de gallo-Hotdog:
- Get of Dog.
- Prepare 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- Make ready 1 pound of hotdogs.
- Make ready of Pico De Gallo.
- Take 1 cup of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large jalapenõ.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of cilantro chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced shallot.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Steps to make Pico de gallo-Hotdog:
- I used cherry tomatoes so I sliced them in half. Slice the jalapenos in half and remove the ribs and seeds, then dice. Dice the shallots..
- Heat a skillet with sauerkraut with its juices. Slice the hot dogs and then add the hotdogs to the sauerkraut..
- Push the hotdog pieces into the sauerkraut and cover. Simmer till the juices are absorbed into the hotdogs..
- Add the herbs and spices to the pico de gallo along with the lemon juice. Mix well..
- Serve the pic de gallo over the hotdog and sauerkraut. I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pico de gallo-hotdog recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!