Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted pico de gallo salad for 2. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted pico de gallo salad for 2 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2:
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of a sweet onion, cut into 1/4" strips vertically.
- Prepare 1/2 of a basket (5 oz) grape tomatoes.
- Get 2 of medium jalapeños, cut into 1/4" thick slices.
- Get of chopped cilantro (about 5 whole stems should do it – I use the whole thing and don't bother to pick the leaves off the stems).
- Take of lime or Mexican lime.
- Make ready of salt.
Instructions to make Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2:
- Bring oil up to just above medium heat on fry pan and add onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños on a single layer and pan roast for about 20 minutes total, redistributing every 5 minutes or so. Slow roasting like this will wilt the onions and jalapeños a bit and bring out their sweetness..
- Lightly salt to taste, squeeze a little fresh lime juice over it all (Mexican/Key limes are the best for this if you can get them), sprinkle with chopped cilantro..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food roasted pico de gallo salad for 2 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!