Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, roasted pico de gallo salad for 2. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted pico de gallo salad for 2 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2:
- Get of oil.
- Prepare of a sweet onion, cut into 1/4" strips vertically.
- Make ready of a basket (5 oz) grape tomatoes.
- Make ready of medium jalapeños, cut into 1/4" thick slices.
- Make ready of chopped cilantro (about 5 whole stems should do it – I use the whole thing and don't bother to pick the leaves off the stems).
- Prepare of lime or Mexican lime.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2:
- Bring oil up to just above medium heat on fry pan and add onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños on a single layer and pan roast for about 20 minutes total, redistributing every 5 minutes or so. Slow roasting like this will wilt the onions and jalapeños a bit and bring out their sweetness..
- Lightly salt to taste, squeeze a little fresh lime juice over it all (Mexican/Key limes are the best for this if you can get them), sprinkle with chopped cilantro..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted pico de gallo salad for 2 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!