Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pico de gallo chicken salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pico de gallo chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad:
- Get 1 can of Black Beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn or grilled corn.
- Take 2 of large tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 1 of Jalapeno, deseeded & minced.
- Get 2 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Cumin.
- Take 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 of Grilled Chicken Breasts, cut bite sized.
Instructions to make Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad:
- Place the black beans, corn, tomato, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, and chicken into a large bowl..
- Mix together.
- Add the lime juice and cumin and mix well..
- Cover and refrigerate a few hours to allow the flavors to mingle and fiesta..
- Serve cold and enjoy as is, or on tortilla chips, nachos, etc..
- ** For the chicken I made cilantro lime chicken. Marinade for at least 20 minutes..
- Marinade: 1/4c lime juice, 1/3c cilantro, 2 1/2 TBSP Olive oil, 1/2 TBSP Cumin and brown sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pico de gallo chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!