Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pico de gallo chicken salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pico de gallo chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad:
- Get of Black Beans drained and rinsed.
- Take of sweet corn or grilled corn.
- Take of large tomatoes, diced.
- Get of yellow onion, diced.
- Take of Jalapeno, deseeded & minced.
- Take of fresh garlic, minced.
- Make ready of fresh cilantro, minced.
- Take of Cumin.
- Make ready of lime juice.
- Take of Grilled Chicken Breasts, cut bite sized.
Instructions to make Pico De Gallo Chicken Salad:
- Place the black beans, corn, tomato, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, and chicken into a large bowl..
- Mix together.
- Add the lime juice and cumin and mix well..
- Cover and refrigerate a few hours to allow the flavors to mingle and fiesta..
- Serve cold and enjoy as is, or on tortilla chips, nachos, etc..
- ** For the chicken I made cilantro lime chicken. Marinade for at least 20 minutes..
- Marinade: 1/4c lime juice, 1/3c cilantro, 2 1/2 TBSP Olive oil, 1/2 TBSP Cumin and brown sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pico de gallo chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!