Milo Cupcake. Add in hot water, corn oil, and eggs one at the same time. Pipe the mixture into the muffin tray (lined with paper cake cups). Prepare a muffin pan with muffin liners and set aside.
Chocolate cupcakes made with iconic Australian chocolate malt powder, Milo, topped with rich chocolate buttercream and Malteser dust. And I think I ate a fair amount of them because they were sooooo good! MILO CUPCAKE recipe with malty-chocolate flavor! You can have Milo Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milo Cupcake
- Prepare 2 sachets of milo.
- Prepare Half of cup sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need Half of tsp salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Drops of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 flour.
- It’s Half of glass fresh milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Enjoy a malt velvety chocolate chip cupcake with condensed milk buttercream, drizzled with dark chocolate sy. Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer and then beat in eggs, one at a time until combined. The Milo cake bases are moist, fluffy and delicious. With no added fat, their Italian-meringue-kindof marshmallow icing is surprisingly creamy and compliment these cupcakes very well.
Milo Cupcake step by step
- In a deep bowl sift the flour and the milo. Then mix all the dry ingredients. Next are the wet ings. Mix properly..
- Arrange the cupcake paper molder and pour 1 tbs each..
- Preheat oven at 250c and bake for 15 mins.
Combine flour, MILO® powder, sugar, and mix well. Add in hot water, corn oil, and eggs one at the same time. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Pipe the mixture into the muffin tray (lined with paper cake cups). Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.