Alkaline Dinner Plate.
You can have Alkaline Dinner Plate using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alkaline Dinner Plate
- It’s of Kale Dish.
- Prepare 2 bundles of Kale greens.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped sweet red, yellow, orange peppers and green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onions and 1/4 of habernero pepper(if preferred).
- You need 2 of table spoons of agave, sea salt.
- It’s of Pasta Dish.
- It’s 1 box of Kamut pasta.
- You need 1 cup of chopped portabella mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green and red onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped red and green peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon of grape seed oil.
- You need of Fried Oyster Mushrooms dish.
- It’s 1/2 of of a large king oyster mushroom.
- You need of Sea salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder and spelt flower (1/4 of habanero if preferred).
- Prepare of Add avocado slices to plate if you like😊.
Alkaline Dinner Plate instructions
- Wash kale and chop into small pieces, lightly coat bottom of pot with grape seed oil. Sauté onions and peppers, add kale and 2 tablespoons of agave. Allow to cook at medium heat for approximately 30 min. stirring occasionally..
- Bring pot of water to a boil, add teaspoon of sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon of grape seed oil. Pour in Kamut pasta. Take a sauce pan and sauté portabella mushrooms, onions and peppers. Take cooked pasta and add to sauce pan with veggies. Add chopped yellow squashand mix..
- Lightly rinse oyster mushrooms, season to your liking or use sea salt, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Coat with spelt flour and lightly fry in grape seed oil. Remove and place on top of paper towel plate to remove excess oil. (taste best when eaten hot/warm).