Christmas Tree Cupcakes. Whisk the flour, malted milk powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. Spread a thin layer over the top of each cupcake with a knife. Christmas Tree Cupcakes – Home & Family.
Sift the Flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar and baking soda into a large bowl then whisk together. Add the sour cream, buttermilk, eggs, and veggie oil into a large bowl and whisk together. Whisk together eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl. You can cook Christmas Tree Cupcakes using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 1 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 29 gms of Oil.
- It’s 29 gms of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Castor Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Synthetic Vinegar.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s as needed of Non diary Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Green Colour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s as needed of Cone Chocolates.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Nutella.
- It’s as needed of Star and different sprinkles.
With a mixer on low speed, gradually add egg mixture to flour mixture, beating until just combined. Carefully pour batter into cones, filling each two-thirds full. These Christmas tree cupcakes are my favorite! I also really love the snowman cupcakes, they're REALLY fun to make with the kids.
Christmas Tree Cupcakes instructions
- Take milk and mix vinegar in it and keep aside for 10 mins..
- Now in a bowl add butter, oil and sugar and beat until sugar dissolves..
- Then add condensed milk and mix..
- Then add milk vinegar mixture and mix properly. Then add 1 tsp Vanilla Extract / essence..
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients in that bowl and mix well. Do not over mix..
- Line mini cupcake mould with liners and fill 1/2 of cavity with batter and then bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins..
- Mini muffins are ready..
- Now spread some nutella on that and stick cone on it upside down..
- Frost with star shape nozzle..
- Sprinkle some sprinkles and star..
But these Christmas tree cupcakes are so easy to frost, as all you need is green frosting and some funfetti or sprinkles to decorate. The ingredients for these cupcakes are pretty simple! A pretty Christmas tree snuggles on a snowy cupcake. A Christmas tree that you can eat? Who knew I was an herbivore?!