Christmas Wreath Cupcakes. Tyler and I frequent a local cupcakery far more often than I care to admit, and I always get their wedding cake cupcake so when I saw a recipe to make one. If you're new to this holiday series, you might want to check out this upcycled Snowman board decor, Snowman sugar cookies, and Grinch snack cups to get updated 🙂. Adding to our list are these festive Christmas wreath cupcakes which are super simple to put together with your favorite chocolate.
Scoop the green frosting into a piping bag with a star tip, and pipe little dots/stars into the shape of a big circle, like a wreath. Whether you are doing fun holiday baking with the kids or preparing for a party, these Christmas Wreath Cupcakes are a perfect choice! They are made with a fun Christmas design that is not too difficult to create so just about anyone can join in the cupcake-making fun! You can have Christmas Wreath Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Wreath Cupcakes
- You need 170 grams of sponge flour.
- You need 150 gram of caster sugar.
- You need 90 ml of oil.
- It’s 240 ml of warm milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Butter cream.
- You need 250 gram of butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 375 gram of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of milk.
Making these Christmas Wreath Cupcakes is far better than buying storebought! Mix up your chocolate cake mix according to directions. While the cupcakes are baking, you've got time to make the icing. Yes, you may absolutely double it, like I did with my Mummy Cupcakes and make a full dozen.
Christmas Wreath Cupcakes step by step
- Line cup cake tray with cases. Preheat oven to 160 degree Centigrade. In a bowl add warm milk and vinegar and leave it aside for 10 minutes..
- Leave it aside for 10 minutes. In another bowl sieve flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, milk powder and corn flour. Sieve it 2 times. Pour the vinegar and milk mixture, oil and vanilla extract into the flour mix. Mix until it smooth batter. Using a scoop pour batter just above 1/2 way..
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Please check after 15 minutes as cake will become hard on top if over cooked. Let it cool completely before icing..
- Add butter in a bowl and and beat the butter for 5 minutes or until it becomes light and airy and double in size. It will look more on the white side. Add icing sugar 1/2 cup at a time beating for about a minute in between each addition..
- Add in 1 tablespoon of milk at a time and vanilla extract and mix. Add in colour at this stage. You can freeze this for 3 months or refrigerate for few weeks as well. Remove and bring it to room temperature when need to use..
Christmas Wreath Cupcakes – festive holiday cupcakes with piped buttercream wreaths in three different designs. A new tutorial by our contributor Whitney DePaoli. I've made all sorts of Holiday-inspired bakes over the years, from towering Christmas tree cakes to gingerbread house inspired projects and everything in between. Dye one bowl Christmas red, one. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.