Steamed banana cupcakes. Grease each cupcake mold with melted butter. Then pour-in mixture on each mold. Put steamer on top of a pot with boiling water.
If you Like this video please give us a T. Learn how to make this healthy snack or dessert that kids will truly love and enjoy – Steamed Banana Cupcakes. https://goo.gl/iteZnHSteamed Banana Cupcake In. If you don't have an oven to bake banana cake, you may try to make this soft and fluffy steamed banana cake. You can have Steamed banana cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed banana cupcakes
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of mashed banana.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Banana Steamed Cupcakes is an easy, delicious and a healthy snack that everyone will love. It's perfert for those who are not so confident in baking in an o. Steamed Banana Cupcakes is a moist, soft, delicious and easy to make cupcakes loaded with mashed bananas. They are perfect as morning breakfast, tea time treat or back-to-school snack.
Steamed banana cupcakes step by step
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a pot and set aside to cool..
- Mash banana with fork. Set aside..
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and pake yellow. Add melted butter and mix well..
- Add mashed banana. Mix well..
- Finally, fold in sifted flour mixture..
- Pour in about 3/4 tje cupcake molder. steam at high heat for about 20-25 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean..
They are great eaten both warm and cool. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl and set aside. Using cake-mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thick and pale yellow. Add in melted butter/oil, mix well using a spatula. Add in mashed bananas, mix well using a spatula.