Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pollo almendrado. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pollo Almendrado is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pollo Almendrado is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pollo almendrado using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pollo Almendrado:
- Make ready 100 g of almond.
- Get 6 of Chile ancho (dry).
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato.
- Get 1/4 of white onion.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Cumin.
- Get 1/4 of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready of to taste Salt.
- Make ready of To taste pepper.
- Take 1/4 of clove.
- Prepare 1/4 of chocolate (abuelita for best results).
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
Steps to make Pollo Almendrado:
- Prepare chicken broth. For best results, boil chicken with cilantro, onion, garlic, pepper, salt..
- Clean the Chile anchor (remove seeds and veins) and boil them until they become soft.
- Toast the almonds.
- Fry tomato and onion until they change color.
- Blend the onion, tomato, almond, Chile ancho, chocolate, cinammon, garlic, the clove, cumin, salt and pepper and a little bit of broth.
- Strain the mix into a pot, add seasoning as needed, and mix with a little more broth, until you have a thick sauce.
- Serve with chicken, rice, and some tortillas, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pollo almendrado recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!