Nutritous and Filling Breakfast.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nutritous and filling breakfast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nutritous and Filling Breakfast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Nutritous and Filling Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nutritous and filling breakfast using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutritous and Filling Breakfast:
- Take of Overnight Oats.
- Prepare 1 of small banana.
- Get 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of protein powder,optional.
- Take 1 tbsp of yoghurt of choice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Get 2 tsp of shredded coconut.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Fried egg.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Get to taste of Chopped vegetables (tomatoes, onions, bell peppers,etc).
- Get to taste of Paprika/Black pepper and salt,.
- Prepare of Butter/Oil, for frying.
- Prepare of Fruits.
- Prepare of Fruit of choice, (Orange, Apple, Berries, Pineapple,etc).
- Take of Overnight Oats Toppings Ideas.
- Get of Chai seeds, Flax seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, etc.
- Take of Dried fruits.
- Make ready of Nuts, Nut butters.
- Prepare of Fresh fruits (Banana, Berries, Mango,etc).
Instructions to make Nutritous and Filling Breakfast:
- In a small bowl, mash the banana. Add in the honey, yoghurt and vanilla extract. Mix everything to combine..
- Next, pour in the oats and all the other ingredients except the milk. Mix to combine again..
- Finally, add in the milk and stir thoroughly till everything is well combined. Pour into a jar or mug and put in the fridge, overnight..
- The next day, to make the egg, crack into a bowl, the eggs. Season with salt and pepper and add in the vegetables. Whisk to combine..
- Heat a pan and add in a bit of oil or butter. Fry the egg..
- Wash the fruits and peel if needed..
- To finish, top the overnight oats with your favourite toppings (keep it healthy) and plate your breakfast. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food nutritous and filling breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!