Margherita Pizza. Fresh Pizza Dough: In a small bowl, combine the yeast, sugar and water and stir gently to dissolve. Margherita pizza is a special variety of pizza that originates in Naples, Italy. In Italy, this pizza is a protected food, meaning that it must be prepared in a certain way to bear the "pizza Margherita" label, and the Italian government actually certifies bakeries that produce it.
Pizza topped with tomato, mozzarella, and fresh basil. Not to be confused with Margarita. Rena Patel: The Margherita pizza is amazing. You can have Margherita Pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Margherita Pizza
- It’s of tube of your favorite pizza crust, I used Pillsbury Thin Crust.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- It’s of or so slices fresh mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder, basil.
- Prepare of roma tomato, sliced.
- Prepare of fresh basil leaves, sliced.
Tomato sauce, pesto sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil leaves and loads of yummy garlic. Allison Vargas: Margherita pizza is the best!! Alexis Reeves: The Thai Peanut Crunch Salad is great! Very filling so get the half size!
Margherita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out and form pizza crust to pizza pan. Poke with fork..
- Bake for 8 minutes and pull from oven..
- Top with pizza sauce. Season lightly with seasonings of choice..
- Top with cheese slices and tomato slices..
- Bake for additional 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted..
- Top with fresh basil..
- Note: I also made a pepperoni pizza for my little hence why there are 2 pizzas pictured! 😋.
We aren't just your local pizzeria! We have met some amazing customers that are now our friends with some feeling like family. For pizza we ordered a simple Margherita because we think this is the most indicative of a pizzeria's overall quality. Here, Union passed with flying colors. Here, Union passed with flying colors.