Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake. Bisquick Cheese Pizza recipes are not new in town. They have been collected over the years. This is our go-to weeknight pizza dough recipe.
Stir Bisquick & water until soft dough forms. Spread sauce & toppings on dough. Bisquick mix, refried beans, ground beef, taco sauce and gooey, melted cheese all come together for a satisfying casserole dish! You can have Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake
- It’s of Bisquick.
- You need of whole milk.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
- You need of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
Use Bisquick pizza dough to make your pizza crust! Sometimes I like to sprinkle some fresh basil and oregano on top before baking. What can I top my Bisquick pizza with? We made a traditional cheese pizza for this post, there's no one stopping you from going all hipster trendy fusion to the nth.
Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake instructions
- In a large bowl mix together Bisquick mix and milk, set to the side……mixture should resemble a soft dough like consistency……You can add a little bit more milk if the consistency is to dry to mix together……
- Spray a large baking pan with canola oil cooking spray……..
- Using a large spoon drop prepared bisquick mix onto the bottom of baking pan……
- Using your spoon lightly spread batter around baking pan……
- Add your jar of pasta sauce on top of Bisquick mix…….
- Now add your sliced pepperoni on top of pasta sauce…..You can save any unused pepperoni for a later date or just eat it ! Lol 😂!.
- Next add your 2 cheeses, the shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of pepperoni…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven, uncovered for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are golden on top and Bisquick crust is cooked thoroughly……..
- Let stand for a few minutes, cut into squares, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.
This is loosely adapted from the back of a Heart Smart Bisquick box. Regular Bisquick may work, but I've never tried it. It's low-cal and healthy, and can be tweaked significantly to suit your palate. I've changed this around to make Chicago-style pizza and buffalo chicken pizza, so it's a very versatile. Biscuit mix, like Bisquick, works best for this recipe.