Seafood Pizza. Arrange shrimp, anchovies and scallops on cheeses. Sprinkle basil, pepper and garlic over seafood. Gradually stir in milk and broth.
It's especially easy with a boboli crust but making your own crust may taste better. I recommend using the fake crab rather than canned, but fresh crab would be best. I love to dip it in cocktail sauce. You can cook Seafood Pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough (Store Bought).
- Prepare of Large Shrimp.
- It’s of Smoked Salmon.
- It’s of Scallops.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Capers.
Place flatbread on a baking pan, spread herbed cream cheese to edges. Place shrimp, scallops and crab on top of the cream cheese on each flatbread. Top with parmesan cheese and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. A delicate and savory seafood pizza made with a white wine cream sauce.
Seafood Pizza instructions
- Allow your pizza dough to rise on the counter. Preheat oven to 450 F. Chop salmon into bite sized pieces. (I used smoked salmon trim. It’s a lot cheaper but you’ve got to cut out some of the connective tissue. It’s worth it). Thaw, peel and devein shrimp. Slice shrimp in half lengthwise. You should have what appears to be 12 shrimp now. With a fillet knife or sharp knife, make an attempt to slice the scallops into thirds while they’re standing up..
- Use a silicone brush to spread the pesto over your stretched out dough. Don’t overdo the pesto because the oil will really make a mess of it. A little bit goes a long way. Top with your seafood and some capers. Finish with the cheese. Use enough to cover it. It’s not rocket surgery..
- I highly recommend that there is parchment paper on the bottom of your pizza pan. It makes life easier and you won’t want to throw the pizza out the window like a frisbee if it sticks. Bake 12-17 minutes depending on how long it takes to brown and look lovely..
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve. You can top with grated Parmesan if you love cheese and some crushed red pepper flakes..
Baby bay scallops and shrimp can also be added to the toppings. Savory Seafood Pizza Soup Loving Nicole. Shrimp is a criminally underutilized seafood pizza topping, but you can help these little guys get the respect they deserve. Shrimps cook faster than most other proteins, which is why pizzaiolos take great care to add shrimp to the pizza towards the end of the cooking process. The end result is shrimp with a perfect texture and a new.