Matcha & Chestnut Christmas Cupcakes. Find the World's Best Value on Your Favorite Vitamins, Supplements & Much More. Matcha is the ultimate form of green tea in the world. Matcha benefits the body and the mind.
Matcha is a powder that's made of finely ground green tea leaves from the Camellia sinensis plant. Matcha is grown differently from green tea. When growing matcha, the tea plants are shade-grown. You can cook Matcha & Chestnut Christmas Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha & Chestnut Christmas Cupcakes
- You need of Basic Plain Cupcakes.
- Prepare 125 g of Butter *softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Matcha Chestnut Cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of Cream *whipped, save 1/4 cup for Filling.
- You need 6 tablespoons of Sweet Chestnut Paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Rum.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Matcha Powder.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 6 of peeled roasted Chestnuts *coarsely chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sweet Chestnut Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Rum.
Matcha is made from shade-grown tea leaves that also are used to make gyokuro. Matcha is a form of green tea made from a powdered version of the actual tea leaves. Find out more about matcha and the health benefits here. Matcha is a green tea powder used for centuries in Japan, China, and other parts of Asia.
Matcha & Chestnut Christmas Cupcakes instructions
- Bake ‘Basic Plain Cupcakes’. My ‘Basic Plain Muffin’ is also good..
- To make Matcha Chestnut Cream, mix Sweet Chestnut Paste and Rum in a small bowl, sift in Matcha Powder, and mix well. In a mixing bowl, whisk Cream until soft peaks form, transfer 1/4 cupful to a small bowl for filling, add the Matcha Chestnut mixture to the mixing bowl, mix well, and whisk until firm peaks form..
- To make filling, add all other ingredients to the saved whipped Cream and mix to combine..
- When the cupcakes are cooled, cut out a cone, fill up the hollow with the filling, and place the cone on top..
- Decorate with the Matcha Chestnut Cream. I piped the cream using a multi-hole nozzle, and decorated with Sugar Pearls and Star-shaped Chocolate..
Matcha has a milder flavor than most other green teas, making it a great alternative to black tea. You can also use it to create various drinks, such as tea lattes, iced tea, smoothies, or tea infusers. Matcha can help keep you awake and focused when you need to be. That's in part because of one of its best-studied ingredients: caffeine. Too much can make you jittery and.