Spiral Dinner Roll.
You can cook Spiral Dinner Roll using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiral Dinner Roll
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk for brushing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Spiral Dinner Roll instructions
- Put sugar and yeast into abowl,add warm milk.Stir.Cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- In a bowl take maida,add salt and oil.Mix to crumbled.Add yeast -milk mixture and knead to a soft dough.Further knead for 10 minutes..
- Cover and keep the dough in a warm place for 1.5 to 2 hours..
- Dough has risen well,punch the dough to remove the air,knead the dough again..
- Divide into two parts.Roll each part to a 1/2cm thick sheet.Roll to form a tube..
- Cut the tube into 4-6portions,roll with the help of hands and make thin rolls as shown in picture..
- Combine 2 pieces like spiral.Fold to give the shape of spiral bread..
- Make all like this.Cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Give a milk wash to all the breads, sprinkle some sesame seeds..
- Bake at 180°c for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven..