Christmas Sugar Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, christmas sugar cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Christmas Sugar Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Christmas Sugar Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook christmas sugar cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Sugar Cookies:
- Prepare 2 Cups of Salted Butter (NOT margarine).
- Get 2 Cups of Sugar (granulated).
- Make ready 4 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Get 1/3 of Milk (add more or less depending on humidity to form a soft dough).
- Take 6 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
Instructions to make Christmas Sugar Cookies:
- Cream room temperature butter and sugar..
- Add all other ingredients except flour and mix well..
- Stir in flour. Mix well but work the dough as little as possible. Over mixing makes cookies hard or tough..
- Option 1 – Put dough into a cookie press and press onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 until firm but try to remove before edges start to turn brown..
- Option 2 – Place large handful of dough on floured surface. Roll to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut out with cookie cutters. Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake at 350 until edges barely begin to turn light brown..
- Let cookies cool completely and then frost and decorate..
- Tip: If you prefer a soft cookie, place cookies in a sealed container (or even a zip lock) and place a piece of white bread in the container (two for a larger container). This makes all the difference in the world for all cookies I have made! If you prefer a crisper cookie you can leave the cookies in for an extra minute and do not use the bread..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food christmas sugar cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!