Christmas Tree CupCake. Whisk the flour, malted milk powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. To turn an ordinary batch of chocolate cupcakes into Christmas trees, all you need is some green food color to dye your frosting a festive shade of green and an assortment of holiday themed sprinkles. A star-tipped pastry bag will help you get that conical, tree shape. but it's quite easy to make these look like Christmas treats, even if your piped tree shapes aren't perfect.
Working with one cone at a time, pipe a bead of frosting around open end of cone and position open-end down onto a cupcake to resemble a "tree." Repeat process with remaining cupcakes and cones. Pipe remaining frosting decoratively all over trees until cones are. Whisk together eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl. You can cook Christmas Tree CupCake using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Tree CupCake
- It’s 1 cup of – Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of – Refined Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of – Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of For icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Icing Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – milk.
- It’s 2-3 drop of – Green Colour.
With a mixer on low speed, gradually add egg mixture to flour mixture, beating until just combined. Carefully pour batter into cones, filling each two-thirds full. Sift the Flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar and baking soda into a large bowl then whisk together. Add the sour cream, buttermilk, eggs, and veggie oil into a large bowl and whisk together.
Christmas Tree CupCake instructions
- In a bowl take milk and add vinegar in it, and keep aside for 5 min..
- Now sieve flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Mix it..
- Now add oil and vanilla essence and milk mixture. Mix it well..
- Now pour the mixture in mould..
- Now keep it in preheated oven, for 10-15 min..
- Now beat the butter, for 5-6min, or till flappy..
- Now sieve icing sugar, 2 time so that butter cream will become smooth..
- Now add sugar little by little, so that no lumps formed..
- If cream is stiff so add 1tbsp milk. Mix it.add vanilla essence..
- Now Mix it well. Butter cream is ready..
- Now apply butter cream, on cupcake..
- Now put green colour in remaining butter cream..
- Put one ice cream cone on cupcake..
- Make leaves with small open star shape..
- Sprinkle icing sugar, on it..
These Christmas tree cupcakes are super moist, fudgy, and cute! So I officially decided that it's silly season time! When the snow is falling, the family gathered, and presents are under the tree. All you need is a rich and moist chocolate cupcake, frosted with the creamiest festive frosting and decorated with beautiful. To create the Christmas tree icing, start with the icing tip towards the outside edge of the cupcake.