All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, all edible christmas tree cookie jar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have all edible christmas tree cookie jar using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar:
- Prepare 1 package of almond bark melting candy chocolate or vanilla.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Flavoring of your choice.
- Prepare of If using vanilla bark, you can add food coloring if you like.
Instructions to make All Edible Christmas Tree Cookie Jar:
- Melt the bark over a double boiler until smooth..
- I used the giant cupcake pan and poured the melted chocolate into one side and swirled around to coat evenly..
- Pour out excess back into pan to keep warm..
- Put in freezer until firm..
- Repeat process on top and bottom halves until you get a fairly thick shell..
- Freeze and unmold carefully..
- Decorate and fill the bottom half of shell with candy, cookies etc… I made cake pops..
- Carefully place top of mold onto base..
- Decorate and wrap as a gift or fun for kids to smash and eat the candy "jar".
- Merry Christmas everyone!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food all edible christmas tree cookie jar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!