Chocolate Cup Cake. A delicious gluten free cupcake recipe using rice and millet flour. The millet lends a bit of a cornbread taste to it. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer using a low speed until combined. Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, and vanilla. Chocolate-Bacon Cupcakes with Dulce De Leche Frosting. You can cook Chocolate Cup Cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cup Cake
- It’s of Mixture Of Chocolate.
- You need 4 cups of white flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s Half of cup of milk (Medium size cup).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Warm water half cup.
- Prepare of Cooking chocolate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Caster sugar (As your taste).
Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each, then beat in vanilla. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour.
Chocolate Cup Cake instructions
- Take a bowl and then add white flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder and then mix it well..
- Melt the butter and cooking chocolate in warm water and add to the ingredient that we made last..
- Add 2 eggs with milk, oil,and vanilla essence and then beat it well with beater..
- Beat the better until it shows it's thickness..
- Take a baking tray and Grease it with oil or butter..
- Then pour the better in the baking tray and put it into oven for 30-35 mins on 250°c. (You can also bake it on stove).(For baking on stove I have mentioned it's process below)..
- You can take a large size pot and pour the 2 glass of water in it.Then put the bowl of better in it and bake it for 35-40 mins.(Be careful!! Don't let water in the better).Add water as same as you can see in the picture below..
- After 30-35 mins take out the cup cakes from oven. And for stove take the cup cakes out after 35-40 mins..
- Now take cooking chocolate and melt it in warm water and then decorate the cup cakes with chocolate.(If you like to decorate the cup cake with other decorating items, you can decorate it).
- Delicious, Soft, and Smooth Chocolate Cup Cakes are Ready!!😋😍.
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! How to make Chocolate Cupcakes In a medium bowl whisk the dry ingredients together: flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.