Pizza Toast. Pre-heat the grill of your oven. Place the toast on a baking sheet and add a generous spoonful of pizza sauce. Spread with the back of the spoon to the corners.
Top with mozzarella and mini pepperonis and place in the. Quick and Easy Tomato Mozzarella Pizza Toast is one of our favorite recipes to make for a busy weeknight dinner or a satisfying after-school snack. Take advantage of the hot sale on Lucerne Cheese at Safeway to make this pizza toast for a quick breakfast, lunch or afternoon snack anytime! You can have Pizza Toast using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Toast
- It’s 1 Loaf of French Bread.
- You need of Salami.
- It’s of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Pasta or Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Cheese (Grated).
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese (Grated).
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Oregano.
How to Cook Pizza Toast Top each slice of bread with grated mozzarella, prosciutto strips, blue cheese, chopped tomato, and bacon. Pizza toast is really just a simplified, quick version of pizza but instead of using pizza dough, you use bread. Although not quite the same as the real deal, it is a fun lunch or snack idea that even the youngest of kids can help to prepare. Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese.
Pizza Toast step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Slice bread in half lengthwise. Chop and dice veggies. Chop Chipotle peppers and mix a couple tablespoons of adobo sauce into pizza sauce. Spoon or brush sauce onto bread. Distribute cheese evenly amongst both slices. Layer on salami followed by the veggies. Lastly, grate Parmesan over the top..
- Place in a preheated oven for 7-10 minutes. Check it after 7 minutes to see if it’s done to your liking. Sprinkle some parsley and oregano on it to make it official. Cut bread in half again for four servings..
Online menu for Tribute Pizza in San Diego, CA – Order now! Italian, Pizza $$ – $$$. "Quality And Service Went Down The Drain". "Used to be a lot better". Choose your favorite toppings, then place it under the broiler for a couple minutes and you have yourself a delicious make shift pizza. Evenly spread the pizza sauce on both slices of bread then top with cheese. Place one slice on top of the other, with the cheese facing out.