Easy Vegetable Stock.
You can have Easy Vegetable Stock using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Stock
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 of white onion.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots.
- It’s 2 of small celery stalks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (leafy parts).
- You need 3 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of whole pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
Easy Vegetable Stock step by step
- Roughly chop veggies and add to medium saucepan. Add pepper and fennel and then add water. *You can add more or less water based on the strength of stock you prefer. I don’t add garlic or salt since I usually use this in recipes that also include those ingredients..
- Over medium-high heat, bring to just boiling and reduce to low-medium and simmer for about an hour..
- Let cool for a few minutes. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain into a glass jar or container. If you don’t have a fine strainer, use a colander with some cheese cloth or even a coffee filter to slowly strain..
- You can also freeze in mason jars for future use..