Rhubarb Streusel Muffins. Find Deals on Cinnamon Streusel Muffins in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Fill paper-lined or greased muffin cups three-fourths full. For topping, combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
Add to dry ingredients along with buttermilk. Rhubarb-Filled Streusel Muffins Topped with a cinnamon-laced streusel crunch, these tender sour cream muffins hide a swirl of rhubarb compote and lightly sweetened cream cheese in the center. Fill paper-lined or greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rhubarb streusel muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Find Deals on Cinnamon Streusel Muffins in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Fill paper-lined or greased muffin cups three-fourths full. For topping, combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
Rhubarb Streusel Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Rhubarb Streusel Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rhubarb streusel muffins using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rhubarb Streusel Muffins:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2-3 cups of fresh, chopped rhubarb.
- Get 1 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready of Streusel topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 4-5 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
For topping, combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Rhubarb Streusel Muffins are made with a delicious buttermilk batter and topped with a brown sugar and walnut streusel for a moist recipe perfect for any breakfast or spring brunch! Add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon to a large bowl and whisk together to combine. Add the rhubarb and toss well to coat.
Steps to make Rhubarb Streusel Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners..
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon to a large bowl and whisk together to combine. Add the rhubarb and toss well to coat..
- Measure the milk and coconut oil into a large measuring cup, adding the eggs and whisking until all the wet ingredients are combined..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until no streaks of flour remain..
- Combine all the ingredients of the streusel topping and mix with a fork until crumbly. Start with 4 tablespoons of butter and then add one more if necessary to create a crumbly texture..
- Distribute the muffin batter evenly among the 12 prepared muffin cups and top each with the streusel topping..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until the streusel topping is a light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into one of the muffins comes out clean..
Rhubarb Cinnamon Streusel Muffins There's so much to love about Rhubarb Cinnamon Streusel Muffins! They're incredibly moist and are studded with sweet pieces of rhubarb. Don't forget about the scrumptious streusel topping either! Rhubarb muffins with sour cream and streusel This easy recipe for rhubarb muffins with sour cream is topped with a streusel topping before baking, yielding a moist muffin with a crunchy crumble topping. You can use fresh or frozen rhubarb for this rhubarb streusel muffin recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rhubarb streusel muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!