Pizza Dough. Get step-by-step instructions from Chef Billy Parisi on how to make homemade pizza dough. Browse Our Pizza Doughs And More Today. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine.
This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan. Start the mixer on low and mix until the dough just comes together, forming a ball. Coat the hook attachment with cooking spray. You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 750 g of flour.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 25 g of olive oil.
- Prepare 12 g of salt.
- It’s 5 g of yeast.
- It’s 10 g of honey.
Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. It is best if prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix yeast, water and honey together. Let it bloom.
- Add 500g flour. Mix for 5mins to combine. Wet towel and rest for 1 hour..
- Turn onto bench. Add remaining flour, salt and oil. Knead for 10mins til firm and flour doesn't stick to hands. shape into ball. Oil top. Cover in cling wrap. Rest for 1 hour..
- Separate to 4. Shape into ball and place in floured tray. Flour on top of each ball. Rest for 8+ hrs. Cover in cling wrap..
- Take ball and place on floured surface. From centre press and shape into pizza. Ready for sauce and topping!.
You'll use the dough hook on your stand mixer to combine the ingredients before. Whisk sugar, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. The difference between Pizza and Bread dough is Pizza dough is made with a higher protein flour other than that they both use the same ingredients, yeast, flour, salt and water.