Chocolate chips Cupcakes. In separate bowl, beat egg; mix in milk, brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients over dry; mix until smooth. For topping: combine in small bowl salt, egg, and brown sugar.
In smaller bowl combine well flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed. The cupcakes are topped with a swirl of rich chocolate frosting and more chocolate chips. You can have Chocolate chips Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips Cupcakes
- It’s 300 g of Flour (I use gluten free).
- Prepare 130 g of Melted butter.
- It’s 220 g of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 4 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon skin (grated).
- It’s 150 g of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vainilla extract.
For this recipe, you're going to want to use mini chocolate chips, they incorporate into the batter more evenly than regular sized chips. This cake recipe is a little unique in that you don't cream the butter at the beginning. Prepare your cupcake tray with the cases needed. Put the butter/margarine in with the caster sugar and use an electric whisk to beat until light and fluffy.
Chocolate chips Cupcakes step by step
- In one bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the dry yeast and the lemon skin. In another bowl, add the butter melted and the 4 eggs one bye one, already beat it ups, after add the greek yogurt and the vainilla extract. Mix everything until you get a very creamy mixture..
- Then, add by tablespoons the flour mixture that we have previously made and with wrapping movements we will integrate it until we get a creamy mass and a little thick at the same time. Add the chocolate chips and let the mass rest for 30 min in the fridge covered with a paper. After the 30 min put the mixture in the molds. Bake it for 20-15 min at 200°C in the oven (previously heat it at 220).
- Let the Cupcakes cool a bit and enjoy them..
Top with our favorite Chocolate Buttercream. Stir in cake mix until smooth. Add chocolate chips and stir again. Any type of chocolate chip can be used, including white chocolate chips if you prefer, or you can use chopped chocolate. If you do want to frost these cupcakes, consider a basic buttercream frosting or a chocolate buttercream frosting.