You can cook Dinner Rolls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner Rolls
- You need 2 of & 1/2 tsp instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted melted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter melted, + 2 garlic clove mince + 1 tsp chopped parsley for brushing.
- You need 1 of egg beaten for brushing.
Dinner Rolls instructions
- In the bowl of a mixer, stir to dissolve the yeast & sugar in 1 cup of the warm milk and let sit for 5 minutes. Add the salt, room temperature butter, egg and flour and stir to combine..
- Using a dough hook, mix on low speed until the dough is soft and tacky, but not sticky Continue to knead until a soft ball of dough about 7 to 10 minutes..
- Turn the dough out onto a clean, lightly floured surface. Gently press it all over to remove any air pockets. Divide the dough in 10-12 round shaped balls and place into greased pan..
- Cover the buns loosely and place in a warm place area until doubled in size, 30 to 45 minutes. Brush the buns with egg wash..
- Bake the buns pre-heated oven 180°C / 356°F for 30 to 35 minutes, rotating halfway through, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and immediately brush with more of the garlic & melted butter. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pans and serve hot ♨️or cold. Enjoy ! ❤️.