Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!