Deep Dish Mexican Pizza. Get the authentic Chicago Deep Dish Pizza shipped from the Windy City to your door. A spicy, deep-dish Mexican-style pizza originally whipped together from leftovers. Press dough gently into bottom and up side of pan.
This recipe is easy but it takes time, and you should plan it. In medium bowl combine Bisquick, cornmeal and water; mix well. Cut biscuits into quarters; place in large bowl. You can have Deep Dish Mexican Pizza using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep Dish Mexican Pizza
- It’s of Multigrain Flour.
- Prepare of Corn meal.
- You need of Or To Taste Salt.
- You need of Of Dry Active Yeast.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Lukewarm Water.
- You need of Unsalted Butter At Room Temperature.
- Prepare of Oil For Greasing And Coating At Top.
- It’s of Filling :1/4 Chopped Red Onion.
- It’s of Chopped Colour Peppers.
- You need of Corn(I Have Used Canned).
- It’s of Queso Dip.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Topping:1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Mexican Cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Slightly Cooked Chicken Chunks.
- Prepare of Sliced Jalapeño.
- It’s of Chopped Mint Leaves.
They also appear in other related business categories including Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, and Italian Restaurants. The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including San Jose CA, Santa Clara CA, and Sunnyvale CA. Deep Dish Pizza in Campbell on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pizza in Campbell, CA.
Deep Dish Mexican Pizza step by step
- Take A Large Bowl And Add Dry Ingredients With Melted Butter To It And Knead A Soft Dough With Warm Water..
- Grease It With Olive Oil And Cover It And Keep It For An Hour..
- The Dough Will Rise Almost To Double After An Hour.Punch The Dough And Let The Air Bubble Come Out.Knead It Again For About 2-3 Minutes.Roll It On Flour Dusted Surface..
- Put The Dough In Greased Deep Cake Pan..
- Add A Layer Of Mozzarella Cheese On The Bottom. On Top Of It Add Layer Of Prepared Stuffing. Add Pizza Sauce On It And Mexican Cheese..
- Top With Some Colored Bell Peppers, Chicken Chunks And Jalapeno.Cover It With Rest Of The Dough And Brush The Top With Butter..
- Preheat Oven At 425 deg F. Bake It For 25-30 Minutes Or Until It Becomes Golden And Crisp..
- Take It Out From Oven And Let It Cool Down For 2-3 Minutes And Then Slice It And Serve..
Combine flour, salt and cream of tartar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Remove cornbread from oven (dont turn it off yet) and top with meat/veggie mixture, covering the entire surface of the cornbread. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes and olives on top of that. In medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, cornmeal and water; mix well. Layering deep dish Mexican style pizza To start, you will need to single layer the crescent rolls in the baking dish.