Keto corned beef pizza. Here is how you achieve that. The ingredients needed to make Keto corned beef pizza: Take of Pizza base. Here is how you achieve it.
It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. You can cook Keto corned beef pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto corned beef pizza
- Prepare of Pizza base.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of almond meal.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of thickened cream.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of pizza sauce.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of sliced celery.
- You need of sliced spring onion.
- It’s of corned beef.
- You need of chilli paste.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
The pizza is completed if the mozzarella cheese on top is melted as soon as the cheese "crust" is browned. Take away the pizza from the skillet and onto a plate. Make use of pizza pie cutter to slice the pizza into slices. Serve with tomato sauce for dipping.
Keto corned beef pizza step by step
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Saute the corned beef. Add the chilli paste and the garlic paste and saute for 5 mins. Put aside..
- In a bowl whisk the ingredients for the pizza base together. Pour into the pan. Cover and cook on low flame till the eggs look firm..
- Top with pizza sauce first. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. Cover and cook till cheese melts..
- Sprinkle spring onion, celery and the beef mix. Cover and cook for 1 min. Serve hot..
Place crust on an ungreased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. The special sauce is amazing and gives the reuben casserole all of the flavor. Layer half of the corned beef and top with sauerkraut, and pickles. Repeat layers (meat, sauerkraut, sauce, pickles, and cheese) with remaining ingredients.